This Terms of Service (“TOS”) is a legally binding agreement made by and between DrBeen Corp. and its affiliates, parent, divisions (“DrBeen”, “we”, “us” and “our”) and you, personally and, if applicable, on behalf of the anyone for whom you are using this web site (hereafter also addressed as, “you”, “your”, “yours”). This TOS governs your access to and use of DrBeen.com (the “Web Site”), the mobile apps by DrBeen, and the services offered by DrBeen (collectively, the “Services”), so please read the following carefully.
BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE WEB SITE YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS TOS. IN CASE THAT YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TOS AND TO FOLLOW ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, GUIDELINES AND POLICIES, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEB SITE AND LEAVE THE WEB SITE IMMEDIATELY.
INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS CHANGE FREQUENTLY. ACCORDINGLY, DRBEEN RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS TOS AT ANY TIME. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEB SITE CONSTITUTES ASSENT TO ANY NEW OR MODIFIED PROVISION OF THIS TOS THAT MAY BE POSTED ON THE WEB SITE. We will post the amended TOS on this page and indicate at the top of the page the date the Agreement was last revised.
1. Using the Web Site.
- Except as expressly provided below, Services may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
- Access to the DrBeen videos is for your viewing only. You are allowed to store a copy for your own usage. You agree to not distribute DrBeen videos or any content accessed via the Services or Web Site to anyone who does not have a legally binding contract with DrBeen to use such content.
- You must comply with all of the terms and conditions of this TOS, any policies referred to below or on the Web Site, and all applicable laws, regulations and rules when you use the Web Site.
- License and Restrictions. Subject to the terms and conditions of this TOS, you are hereby granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to use the Services and the content and materials on the Web Site in the normal course of your use of the Web Site. You may not use any third party intellectual property without the express written permission of the applicable third party, except as permitted by law. DrBeen will retain ownership of its intellectual property rights and you may not obtain any rights therein by virtue of this TOS or otherwise, except as expressly set forth in this TOS. You will have no right to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit or sublicense from materials or content available on the Web Site, than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Services for their intended purpose and except as expressly set forth in this TOS. You may not attempt to reverse engineer any of the technology used to provide the Services.
- Unauthorized reproduction of the DrBeen content is forbidden, even if it is without monetary gains.
2. Your Content.
- By posting, storing or transmitting any content on or to the Web Site, including by submitting user-created content to or within the Web Site of Services, you accept that you will, and you hereby, automatically grant DrBeen, or represent and warrant that the owner or authorized licensor of such content has expressly granted DrBeen, the non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sublicense, copy, modify, delete, enhance and distribute such content in whole or in part worldwide and/or to incorporate such content into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such content. Subject to this grant, the licensor of user-created content submitted to DrBeen retains any and all rights which may exist in such user-created content. You understand that submitting your user-created content is not a substitute for registering it with the U.S. Copyright Office, the Writer’s Guild of America, or any other rights organization. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on moral rights or similar theories, if any.
3. Our Content.
- All materials provided by DrBeen on the Web Site and available through the Services, including without limitation, the logos, design, text, graphics, audio clips, video clips, other files, and the selection, arrangement and organization thereof (“DrBeen Content”) are owned by DrBeen, its licensors or other entities. Unauthorized use of such materials is strictly prohibited. © 2022 DrBeen Corp. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. DrBeen Content is available for download to members on our monthly or annual membership plans, subject to limitations specified by DrBeen in our sole discretion. DrBeen Content is not available for download for Lifetime Access (defined below) users.
- We may make available content submitted by other teacher’s, educators, or professionals (“Third Party Content”). Third Party Content may be accessible to our members who are on a monthly or yearly recurring payment plan for an additional fee, to be specified by DrBeen in our sole discretion.Such Third Party Content may also be accessible to Lifetime Access members for an additional fee, to be specified by DrBeen in our sole discretion. “Lifetime Access” refers to our lifetime access program and (a) for users who signed up for Lifetime Access prior to June 12, 2021, shall be ten years in duration from the date of sign-up; and (b) for users who sign up for Lifetime Access after June 12, 2021, shall ranges from one to three years from the date of sign-up, depending on the terms of your program.
- If there are other websites and resources linked to on the Services or in any Third Party Content, these links are provided only for the convenience of our users. We have no control over the contents of those websites or resources, and therefore cannot accept responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to the Services or Third Party Content, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
- You may not use Content for any purpose other than your personal, non-commercial educational purposes. “Content” includes DrBeen Content and Third Party Content.
- You may not, under any circumstances, (a) modify, adapt, appropriate, reproduce, distribute, translate, create derivative works or adaptations of, publicly display, sell, trade, or in any way exploit any Content or the Services, except as expressly authorized by DrBeen; or (b) remove or modify any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notice that appears on any portion of any Content the Services or on any videos, materials, or other Content downloaded or copied from the Services.
4. Content Usage
- The medical information in DrBeen videos and pages is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is not intended to be patient education, does not create any patient-physician relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment. YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON ANY INFORMATION ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES AS A SUBSTITUTE FOR, NOR DOES IT REPLACE, PROFESSIONAL MEDICAL ADVICE, DIAGNOSIS, OR TREATMENT. IF YOU HAVE ANY CONCERNS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH, YOU SHOULD ALWAYS CONSULT A PHYSICIAN OR OTHER HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL. DO NOT EVER DISREGARD, AVOID OR DELAY OBTAINING MEDICAL OR HEALTH RELATED ADVICE FROM YOUR HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL BECAUSE OF SOMETHING YOU MAY HAVE READ OR HEARD ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICES.
- DrBeen and its associates expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained in this site or video. IN THAT REGARD, DEVELOPMENTS IN RESEARCH MAY IMPACT THE INFORMATION THAT APPEARS ON OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICES. WE MAKE NO ASSSURANCE THAT THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR THROUGH THE SERVICES WILL ALWAYS INCLUDE THE MOST RECENT FINDINGS OR DEVELOPMENTS WITH RESPECT TO THE PARTICULAR MATERIAL OR CONTENT.DrBeen does not endorse specifically any test, treatment, or procedure mentioned on the site.
- THEREFORE, TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, YOU FOREVER RELEASE, WAIVE, INDEMNIFY, AND HOLD HARMLESS DRBEEN, ITS PARENT, SUBSIDIARIES OR AFFILIATED ENTITIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, MEMBERS, EMPLOYEES, CONSULTANTS, CONTRACT EMPLOYEES, REPRESENTATIVES AND AGENTS, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE SUCCESSORS AND ASSIGNS, FROM ANY AND ALL RESPONSIBILITY, CLAIMS, ACTIONS, SUITS, PROCEDURES, COSTS, EXPENSES, DAMAGES AND LIABILITIES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION IN OR USE OF THE SERVICES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WITH RESPECT TO BODILY INJURY, PHYSICAL HARM, LOSS, ILLNESS, DEATH OR PROPERTY DAMAGE.
- By watching these video and using material on our associated sites and pages you agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, which may from time to time be changed or supplemented by DrBeen and its associates.
5. International Use.
- The Web Site and Services are controlled and operated from facilities in the United States. DrBeen Corp makes no representations that the Web Site and Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. You are responsible for compliance with local law, including but not limited to export and import regulations.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to DrBeen content in case of you breaching this contract. For example, we may suspend or restrict access to the Services for any user who we suspect is exporting and/or commercializing DrBeen content, in our sole discretion. We may also cancel your account and membership if we suspect you are using DrBeen content for educational purposes that are not personal to you, such as showing DrBeen content in a classroom or sharing with others.
- Although we hope to make the Services available at all times in the future, there may be times when we need to disable the Services either temporarily or permanently. The Services may be modified, updated, interrupted, suspended, or discontinued at any time without notice or liability.Keep this in mind as DrBeen will not be liable if all or any part of the Services is unavailable at any time, for any period of time. Also, from time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of the Services, or the entire Services, to users, including registered users. We cannot and do not make any representations or warranties with respect to the devices you use to access or use the Services, including with respect to device compatibility.
7. Reseller specific terms and conditions
- If you are purchasing DrBeen content via a reseller then there may be additional terms and conditions and refund policy changes. Please visit the reseller page link at the footer of DrBeen.com to check and agree to the terms and conditions by our reseller before purchasing or using the site.