This Terms of Service (“TOS”) is a legally binding agreement made by and between drbeen Inc and its affiliates, parent, divisions (“drbeen”, “we”, “us” and “our”) and you, personally and, if applicable, on behalf of the anyone for whom you are using this web site (hereafter also addressed as, “you”, “your”, “yours”). This TOS governs your access to and use of drbeen.com, the mobile apps by drbeen corp, and the services offered by drbeen (“Services”), so please read the following carefully.
BY ACCESSING OR USING ANY PART OF THE WEB SITE YOU AGREE THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTAND AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS TOS. IN CASE THAT YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE TOS AND TO FOLLOW ALL APPLICABLE LAWS, GUIDELINES AND POLICIES, DO NOT ACCESS OR USE THE WEB SITE AND LEAVE THE WEB SITE IMMEDIATELY.
INTERNET TECHNOLOGY AND APPLICABLE LAWS, RULES AND REGULATIONS CHANGE FREQUENTLY. ACCORDINGLY, drbeen Corp RESERVES THE RIGHT TO MAKE CHANGES TO THIS TOS AT ANY TIME. YOUR CONTINUED USE OF THE WEB SITE CONSTITUTES ASSENT TO ANY NEW OR MODIFIED PROVISION OF THIS TOS THAT MAY BE POSTED ON THE WEB SITE. We will post the amended TOS on this page and indicate at the top of the page the date the Agreement was last revised.
- Using the Web Site.
- Eligibility. Except as expressly provided below, Services may only be used by individuals who can form legally binding contracts under applicable law.
- Access to the drbeen corp videos is for your viewing only. You are allowed to store a copy for your own usage. You agree to not distribute this content to anyone who does not have a legally binding contract with drbeen corp to use this content.
- Compliance. You must comply with all of the terms and conditions of this TOS, any policies referred to below or on the Web site, and all applicable laws, regulations and rules when you use the Web Site.
- License and Restrictions. Subject to the terms and conditions of this TOS, you are hereby granted a limited, revocable, non-exclusive right to use the Services and the content and materials on the Web Site in the normal course of your use of the Web Site. You may not use any third party intellectual property without the express written permission of the applicable third party, except as permitted by law. drbeen corp will retain ownership of its intellectual property rights and you may not obtain any rights therein by virtue of this TOS or otherwise, except as expressly set forth in this TOS. You will have no right to use, copy, display, perform, create derivative works from, distribute, have distributed, transmit or sublicense from materials or content available on the Web Site, than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Services for their intended purpose and except as expressly set forth in this TOS. You may not attempt to reverse engineer any of the technology used to provide the Services.
- Unauthorized reporduction of the drbeen corp content is forbidden, even if it is without monetrary gains.
- Your Content.
- By posting, storing or transmitting any content on or to the Web Site, including by submitting User Created Content within the Web Site, you accept that you will, and you hereby, automatically grant drbeen corp, or represent and warrant that the owner or authorized licensor of such content has expressly granted drbeen corp, the non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, right and license to use, reproduce, publish, translate, sublicense, copy, modify, delete, enhance and distribute such content in whole or in part worldwide and/or to incorporate such content into other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed for the full term of any copyright that may exist in such content. Subject to this grant, the licensor of User Created Content submitted to drbeen corp retains any and all rights which may exist in such User Created Content. You understand that submitting your User Created Content is not a substitute for registering it with the U.S. Copyright Office, the Writer’s Guild of America, or any other rights organization. You hereby irrevocably waive any claims based on moral rights or similar theories, if any.
- Our Content.
- Copyright. All materials on the Web Site and available through the Services, including without limitation, the logos, design, text, graphics, audio clips, video clips, other files, and the selection, arrangement and organization thereof are owned by drbeen corp, its licensors or other entities. Unauthorized use of such materials is strictly prohibited. © 2015 drbeen corp. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Content Usage
- The medical information in drbeen corp videos and pages is provided as an information resource only, and is not to be used or relied on for any diagnostic or treatment purposes. This information is not intended to be patient education, does not create any patient-physician relationship, and should not be used as a substitute for professional diagnosis and treatment.
- Drbeen corp and its associates expressly disclaims responsibility, and shall have no liability, for any damages, loss, injury, or liability whatsoever suffered as a result of your reliance on the information contained in this site or video. Drbeen corp does not endorse specifically any test, treatment, or procedure mentioned on the site.
- By watching these video and using material on our associated sites and pages you agree to the foregoing terms and conditions, which may from time to time be changed or supplemented by drbeen corp and its associates.
- International Use.
- The Web Site and Services are controlled and operated from facilities in the United States. Drbeen Corp makes no representations that the Web Site and Services are appropriate or available for use in other locations. You are responsible for compliance with local law, including but not limited to export and import regulations.
- We reserve the right to terminate your access to drbeen corp content in case of you breaching this contract.